Niche offers a complete wedding experience that you will treasure for a lifetime.
We combine glamour and elegance to create your perfect look.
Every bride wants to look her best.
Following these tips to help ensure your skin and hair will glow radiantly on your wedding day.
- Facials are a great way to give your face that glow on your wedding day. The soothing nature of a cleansing facial will not only rejuvenate the look of your skin but will also help you relax during the stressful time of planning a wedding. Some people may have reactions to facials so its best to go for a test run a few months prior to your big day. Taking care of your skin is the easiest way to guarantee your face will be radiant at your wedding.
- Watch your sun intake. Use sunscreen and avoid over tanning. Spray tans are a safe alternate, always have a test run months prior to wedding day to avoid any streaking or unhappiness.
- Drink lots of water, great habit to get into, not only helping your skin look clearer and brighter, but also helps you feel better all over.
- Rest is an essential part of good skin care too, this ensuring your freshest look on the big day.
- Exfoliating your skin 2-3 days prior to makeup application, gives you a more radiant glow.
- Have brows groomed and any facial waxing done 3-4 days prior. Makeup does not adhere to freshly waxed skin.
- Choose a style that reflects who you are.
- A style that complements your dress and veil or head piece, whether your dress is a low neck line or high neck line, can change your idea on your hair style.
- Remember it's best not to cover any detail on your dress with your hair.
- A style that suits your face shape.
- When having your trial bring along any photos for us to discuss as well as any head piece or veil.
- Together we will create a style to suit you for your special day, along with having fun in a relaxed atmosphere on your trial day.
- While at your trial I will suggest any treatments or colours that your hair may need to make sure it's looking its best on your wedding day.
- Look forward to getting that individual style just for you.
- NAPOLEON MAKEUP-It's a crime not to prime!
- The longevity of your makeup will be everlasting, due to Napoleons wonderful products.
- The most important part of your wedding day makeup, is to look like your natural self and be comfortable in the amount of makeup you are wearing. The best way to ensure this feeling is through practice. Practice makes perfect, whether you do it yourself or get us to do it for you. Keeping in mind you need good coverage and professional makeup to enhance your look for the wedding photos!
- A trial is recommended so you experience the look you will be getting for your day. Bring along photos of what you like and express your dislikes. So we understand the look you are thinking of.
- Please advise if any member of the bridal party have allergies to makeup, prior to appointment.
- Having an eyelash tint is essential, especially for those blonde beauties, it will give the appearance of fuller and darker lashes which will make your eyes pop in photos.
- Purchase a lipstick/lipgloss for your bridal party so you can touch up on your wedding day.
- Wearing a zip or button up top, helps for easy removal, not to disturb hair and makeup.
- It is also a good idea to have a compact to press any oily or shiny areas (t-zone) OR purchase some blotting papers to touch up with and have these close by (with your lippy) at the photos
- Don't neglect your hands as there will be a lot of focus on them, as everyone asks to see the ring.
- Moisturise hands daily leading up to your wedding day.
- Having a manicure and/or pedicure the day before, so they look fabulous in the photos. Don't forget to bring a nail polish colour that complements your dress and look, with you for your appointment.
- Pamper your mum and bridesmaids with a manicure too, use the same polish colour for a consistent look.