We all have busy lifestyles and use this as an excuse to our everyday skincare routine.
Most people say they only have 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night to take care of their skin. This is all you need for a basic routine.
Taking time out for yourself and a skincare routine is important for you and your skin. We all deserve some self pampering and your skin will thank you for it.
It’s as simple as:
CLEANSE & MOISTURISE morning and night, with appropriate products according to your skin type. Once into a simple routine, you can add extra products to give your skin a boost and treat those signs of aging.
- An EYE CREAM is essential to hydrate our laughter lines.
- EXFOLIATING once a week to remove the build up of dead skin cells, so the products you apply afterwards work more effectively. Using a product with active ingredients, like glycolic and salicylic acids in them can act the same, removing the dead skin cell build up.
- Including a VITAMIN C serum under your moisturisers, promotes collagen renewal, instantly brightening and firming the skin Helps fight free radicals that damages the skin causing premature aging as well as skin cancer.
- VITAMIN A serums help to thicken and stimulate the dermis, where collagen, elastin and blood vessels are. Increasing blood flow to surface of skin, reducing wrinkles. Vitamin A increases the deposition of collagen therefor slowing the aging breakdown of your collagen and elastin.
- SPF 30+ should be included into your daily routine. Especially when heading outdoors. Even driving a car, you get reflections through the windscreen. Wearing a SPF protects your skin from those harmful rays that cause skin damage. PREVENTION is better than a CURE.